Stay Safe At Gusto
How we’re helping you stay safe
Last updated: 25/06/2020
This page will be updated regularly
A NOTE FROM US…
We’re opening soon! We’ve missed you a lot and can’t wait to reopen our doors and welcome you again.
We have everything in hand to make your Gusto experience just the way we know you like it, and with as few changes as possible.
Rest assured behind the scenes our team has worked incredibly hard to put in place all the safety measures you’d expect from our high standards, to keep you, and our people safe during this time.
Please read below for more information on what you can expect from us.
Have a lovely time when you dine, and thank you for returning and supporting us.
Matt Snell, Managing Director, Gusto Italian
We’re gradually re-opening. From 6th July you can dine at Alderley Edge, Cheadle Hulme, Didsbury, Heswall, Knutsford, Liverpool, Cookridge, Birmingham, West Bridgford.
- You must book if you’d like to dine. We’re taking bookings online only.
- Party sizes limited to 8 (this includes children).
- Follow government guidance on who can dine together (two different households or support bubbles)
- Arrive promptly at your booking time – we’re staggering bookings to avoid guests waiting in the entrance.
- Please do not visit and cancel your table if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you’re self-isolating as a precaution.
SAFE, CLEAN RESTAURANTS
- Please sanitise your hands – free sanitisers are located at the entrance and by the toilets for you to use throughout your visit.
- Tables are 1m+ apart, in line with government guidance. We have also introduced screens where possible.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Anti-viral fogging will be used twice a day, before and after service.
- Please follow the one way system floor graphics to move around the restaurant safely, and to visit the WC. This will help you, and other guests, maintain safe social distancing.
- Our bar areas will not be open – it’s table-service only.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- Your host will explain our one-way system and how to use WCs (not literally, just where to wait if toilets are occupied!) We won’t be able to offer to take your jackets – please use the backs of your chairs.
- You’ll each be given your own sanitised cutlery, crockery, glassware, plus a table salt & pepper pot, along with a disposable menu. We’ll make sure the paper menu is recycled.
Just your menu favourites
- We’ve kept your favourite dishes and drinks, but slimmed down some of the choice to help our teams manage all the changes.
Payment & team tips
- We’re only accepting card payments. Please use contactless where possible but if not possible, we sanitise the machines before and after each use.
- Please let your server know if you’d like to add on a tip before you pay.
- Your feedback matters, especially at this time. Please look out for an email the following day and let us know how we did.
- All team members are health & temperature screened every day.
- We’re working in ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- Kitchen teams will wear masks.
- Front of house will not wear masks, but will follow social distancing measures.
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- Shift times have been adjusted to allow for travel during quieter times.
- No team members will travel to or from work in their uniform. They will arrive and leave in clean clothes each day and will also change their shoes before and after their shifts.
DELIVERY AND CLICK & COLLECT
- Delivery drivers, and those picking up food will have a designated pick-up area signed posted at each restaurant where physical distancing is enforced.
- All collection tables will be sanitised every 30-minutes.
DINING CLUB, VOUCHERS, GIFT CARDS & GOLD REWARDS
- For now, our Dining Club is suspended but you can sign up to Gusto Gold Rewards to earn 5% cashback every time you visit as well as gain access to a range of promotions and gifts.
- We’re not accepting GroupOn, Itison or Travelzoo vouchers for now. If your voucher expired while we were closed, please contact the provider for a refund.
- We will extend Gift Card expiration dates. We will be in touch shortly.
- You can still earn and use your Gold Rewards Cashback when you dine.