Stay Safe at Gusto
Last updated: 16/08/21
How We're Helping You Stay Safe
A NOTE FROM US…
We can’t believe things are getting back to normal after what feels like forever! It’s been a crazy 16 months hasn’t it?!
We just wanted to reassure you that although restrictions have lifted, we’re still doing everything we can to keep you and our teams safe.
So here’s some information, which we hope you’ll find useful, about what to expect next time you dine with us…
We can’t wait to see you soon.
Matt Snell, CEO, Gusto Italian
DINING WITH US
- You can now book a party of any size in England & Scotland.
- Booking in advance is advised (especially for large parties).
- You aren’t required to track and trace in England, but if you want to keep track, the NHS QR code will be available for you to scan. In Scotland, you will still be asked to check in via Test and Protect.
- The details you use to book may be shared with NHS Test and Trace if requested.
- Please do not visit and cancel your table if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you’re self-isolating as a precaution.
We don’t have a mask policy. We respect everyone’s individual choices so please do whatever makes you feel comfortable. Be rest assured though, we’re carrying out regular & thorough cleaning routines…
SAFE, CLEAN RESTAURANTS
- Anti-viral fogging is used daily to sanitise our restaurant.
- Our teams are continuing to carry out daily lateral flow tests to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) are sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Free sanitiser stations will remain for you to use throughout your visit.
- All menus will be wiped after use.
- Our restaurants are well ventilated and we’ll have windows and doors open where possible.
- Our bar areas will remain closed and we’ll be offering table-service only for the time being.
- You are more than welcome to join us for just drinks though!
- Watch this space for more information about when our bar service will resume.