Stay Safe at Gusto
Last updated: 19/10/2020
How we're helping you stay safe
This page will be updated regularly
A NOTE FROM US…
We’re doing everything we can to keep you and our people safe so that you can enjoy the Gusto experience that you know and love.
Please read below for more information on what you can expect from us.
Have a lovely time when you dine, and thank you for returning and supporting us.
Matt Snell, Managing Director, Gusto Italian
- Online bookings are being taken up until 8.45pm to ensure you can enjoy the full Gusto experience before we close at 10pm.
- Party sizes are limited to 6 (this includes children).
- Please ensure your booking is in line with government guidance in terms of the maximum number of people and households /support bubbles permitted to dine together in your local area.
- The details you use to book may be shared with NHS Test and Trace if necessary.
- Arrive promptly at your booking time – we’re staggering bookings to avoid guests waiting in the entrance.
- Please do not visit and cancel your table if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you’re self-isolating as a precaution.
SAFE, CLEAN RESTAURANTS
- Please sanitise your hands – free sanitisers are located at the entrance and by the toilets for you to use throughout your visit.
- Tables are 1m+ apart, in line with government guidance. We have also introduced screens where possible.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Anti-viral fogging will be used daily to sanitise our restaurant.
- Please follow the one way system floor graphics to move around the restaurant safely, and to visit the WC. This will help you, and other guests, maintain safe social distancing.
- Our bar areas will not be open – it’s table-service only.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- Please wear a face covering at all times during your visit unless you’re eating or drinking. If you are exempt from wearing a face mask for medical reasons, please use one of the widely used signals to let us know (e.g. a marigold lanyard, exemption card or badge.)
- Your host will explain our one-way system and how to use WCs (not literally, just where to wait if toilets are occupied!) We won’t be able to offer to take your jackets – please use the backs of your chairs.
- You’ll each be given your own sanitised cutlery, crockery, glassware, plus a table salt & pepper pot, along with a disposable menu. We’ll make sure the paper menu is recycled.
Just your menu favourites
- We’ve kept your favourite dishes and drinks, but slimmed down some of the choice to help our teams manage all the changes.
Payment & team tips
- We’re only accepting card payments. Please use contactless where possible but if not possible, we sanitise the machines before and after each use.
- Please let your server know if you’d like to add on a tip before you pay.
- Your feedback matters, especially at this time. Please look out for an email the following day and let us know how we did.
- All team members will be wearing masks and are health & temperature screened every day.
- We’re working in ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- Shift times have been adjusted to allow for travel during quieter times.
- No team members will travel to or from work in their uniform. They will arrive and leave in clean clothes each day and will also change their shoes before and after their shifts.
DELIVERY AND CLICK & COLLECT
- Delivery drivers, and those picking up food will have a designated pick-up area signed posted at each restaurant where physical distancing is enforced.
- All collection tables will be sanitised every 30-minutes.
DINING CLUB, VOUCHERS, GIFT CARDS & GOLD REWARDS
- For now, our Dining Club is suspended but you can sign up to Gusto Gold Rewards to earn 5% cashback every time you visit as well as gain access to a range of promotions and gifts.
- We’re not accepting GroupOn, Itison or Travelzoo vouchers for now. If your voucher expired while we were closed, please contact the provider for a refund.
- All gift cards have been extended for an additional 3 months on top of their expiry date. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- You can still earn and use your Gold Rewards Cashback when you dine.