Stay Safe at Gusto
Last updated: 19/04/21
How we're helping you stay safe
This page will be updated regularly
A NOTE FROM US…
Following the latest government announcement, we are now open in all of our restaurants so you can start planning your first meal out and give yourself and loved ones something to look forward to.
We’d just like to take this opportunity to thank you for the support you have shown us over the last 12 months – we couldn’t have done it without you.
Please take care of yourselves and look after those around you.
The end is in sight…
Matt Snell, Managing Director, Gusto Italian
- We’re delighted to now be open in all of our restaurants – you can book now here.
- Please book online if you would like to dine.
- Party sizes are limited to 6 (this includes children).
- The details you use to book may be shared with NHS Test and Trace if necessary.
- Arrive promptly at your booking time – we’re staggering bookings to avoid guests waiting in the entrance.
- Please do not visit and cancel your table if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 related symptoms or if you’re self-isolating as a precaution.
SAFE, CLEAN RESTAURANTS
- Please sanitise your hands – free sanitisers are located at the entrance and by the toilets for you to use throughout your visit.
- Tables are 1m+ apart, in line with government guidance. We have also introduced screens where possible.
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Our teams are carrying out lateral flow tests twice a week to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Anti-viral fogging will be used daily to sanitise our restaurant.
- Please ensure you are social distancing throughout your visit.
- Our bar areas will not be open – it’s table-service only.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- Please wear a face covering at all times during your visit unless you’re eating or drinking. If you are exempt from wearing a face mask for medical reasons, please use one of the widely used signals to let us know (e.g. a marigold lanyard, exemption card or badge.)
- Sadly we won’t be able to offer to take your jackets – please use the backs of your chairs.
- All team members will be wearing masks and are health & temperature screened every day.
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- Shift times have been adjusted to allow for travel during quieter times.
- No team members will travel to or from work in their uniform. They will arrive and leave in clean clothes each day and will also change their shoes before and after their shifts.
DELIVERY AND CLICK & COLLECT
- Delivery drivers, and those picking up food will have a designated pick-up area signed posted at each restaurant where physical distancing is enforced.
- All collection tables will be sanitised every 30-minutes.
DINING CLUB, VOUCHERS, GIFT CARDS & GOLD REWARDS
- All gift cards that have expired or are due to expire while we’re closed, will be extended until 31st August 2021. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Any Gold Rewards Cashback that has expired while we’ve been closed will be added back on to your account and extended until 31st August.
- For now, our Dining Club is suspended but you can sign up to Gusto Gold Rewards to earn 5% cashback every time you visit as well as gain access to a range of promotions and gifts.
- You can still earn and use your Gold Rewards Cashback when you dine.
- We’re not accepting GroupOn, Itison or Travelzoo vouchers for now. If your voucher expired while we were closed, please contact the provider for a refund.