Gusto Restaurants Ltd
81 King Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6DX
Gusto Gold Rewards
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applies to your use of Gusto Gold Rewards by Gusto Restaurants Ltd.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd is registered in England and Wales. The registered name is Gusto Restaurants Limited. Their registered office is at Gusto Restaurants, 81 King St, Knutsford, WA16 6DX. Their VAT number is 187821863.
- Gusto Gold Rewards is the loyalty scheme ran solely by Gusto Restaurants Ltd. You do not have a physical card – your unique QR code is hosted in the Rewards platform.
- Gusto Gold Rewards is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over.
- Gusto Gold Rewards is not the same as the Dining Club. Being a Dining Club member does not guarantee you a Gusto Gold Rewards account.
- Only one Gusto Gold Rewards account can be registered per email address. This email cannot be registered if it is already registered as a Gusto Dining Club member.
- You can use your Gusto Gold Rewards account at each of our 13 restaurants across the United Kingdom. These are:
Gusto Alderley Edge, Gusto Birmingham, Gusto Cheadle Hulme, Gusto Cookridge, Gusto Didsbury, Gusto Edinburgh, Gusto Heswall, Gusto Knutsford, Gusto Leeds, Gusto Liverpool, Gusto Manchester, Gusto Newcastle, Gusto Nottingham.
To use your Gusto Gold Rewards account, you must have the QR code associated with your account scanned by one of our staff before paying the bill. Showing staff the card is not enough.
- To register for Gusto Gold Rewards, you must visit our website at www.gustorewards.com. To do so, you will need to provide a valid email address.
- It is not compulsory to consent to marketing communications, however in opting out you accept that you may not be in the first group of people to hear about new rewards and offers.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gusto Gold Rewards account which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. The account will become invalid and all rewards and cashback will be immediately removed from the card.
- It is strictly prohibited for someone to join Gusto Gold Rewards more than once to benefit for any privilege. Failure to adhere to these conditions could result in your membership being retracted.
- For every whole £1 spent, 5p is earned in cashback and added to your balance. Any additional spend in pence is dropped and not added to your cashback balance. An example:
Total Spend £29.85
£29 earns £1.45 cashback. Other 85p spend is dropped (not a full pound in value) and therefore isn’t added to the balance
- You can check your current cashback balance at any time by logging in to the Gusto Gold Rewards platform, and selecting the ‘My Rewards’ section. Alternatively, if you provide a member of staff with your unique QR code, they can check this for you in the restaurant.
- Cashback can be earned at all times in the restaurant, on all menus (including set menus).
- Cashback cannot be earned against takeout orders – both collection and through Deliveroo.
- Cashback balance is only redeemable in Gusto – no cash alternative is available
- You must register with Gusto Gold Rewards to start earning cashback.
- Cashback expires exactly a year after being earned.
- Cashback cannot be exchanged between accounts or merged from one account to another. It cannot be shared with other people. A bill can not be split to share cashback.
- Cashback is only valid against food and drink purchases.
- Cashback cannot be added from previous visits. Once the bill has been paid and the account has been closed, you are unable to receive cashback retrospectively.
- When redeeming cashback, if the value being redeemed is lower than the total value of the bill, the remaining amount will need to be paid as normal. For example, if you have £20 cashback and the bill is £30 – you will need to pay the remaining £10 as normal.
- When redeeming cashback, the amount of discount is automatically removed from your Gusto Gold Rewards account. For example, if you have £30 cashback and use £10 of it on a visit – you will be left with £20 cashback.
- Cashback cannot be earned during the January Sale or any other day deemed special by Gusto Restaurants Ltd.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserve the right to correct or amend the amount of cashback value in your account if we deem there to be foul play. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact us on [email protected] We will reply to all emails within 7 working days.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme and cashback value offered at any time. In the event of doing so, all historical balances will remain unaffected – this would only ever affect future transactions.
REWARDS AND OFFERS
- To redeem a discount or offer, you must show your unique QR code to your server before ordering. This can be done either on your phone or as a print out.
- Only one reward can be redeemed on a single visit, and offers cannot be combined under any circumstance.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any discount or offer
- All rewards are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by Gusto Restaurants Ltd at any time
- Free drink options are an Aperol Spritz, a bottle of Peroni Nastro Azzurro or a 125ml glass of Gusto Spumante Prosecco.
- No cash alternative.
- Minimum of 2 people, no maximum.
- Available to book 7 days before your birthday and 14 days after your birthday.
- Online bookings through the Gusto Gold Rewards website only.
- Free drinks valid ONLY with the purchase of a main à la carte menu or party set menu.
- You may be asked for ID.
- Alcoholic drink can be swapped for a regular post-mix soft drink.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
£10 CASHBACK FOR REGISTRATION
- £10 is added to your account overnight – it will be available from 8am the day after your registration
- Your £10 is valid for three months. If it isn’t used in that time, it will be removed from your account.
- When signing up, if you specify that you would like to receive additional marketing communications then you are giving express permission to receive email and/or SMS communications from us.
- If you wish to remove yourself from this, then you can unsubscribe via one of the emails received.
- To cancel your membership on the Gusto Gold Rewards programme, you can email [email protected] Please include ‘Cancellation Request’ and your card number in the subject line.
- Once cancelled, cashback cannot be transferred to another account, or reactivated at a later date.
- Cancellations may take up to 7 days to process.
For any questions about the Gusto Gold Rewards programme, please visit our website or contact us at [email protected]
A deposit may be required for a booking of 8 or more. Deposits are non refundable. Deposit payment accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice are liable for full payment of deposit. All currency is in pound sterling. Where a deposit refund is approved, refunds will be made to the card used to make the original payment. It could take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back into your account.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions with your booking.
Gusto Restaurant and Bar Registered Office Gusto Restaurants. 81 King Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6DX. Registered in England Company registration number 2177931
- The value on a gift card can be used as full or part payment at any Gusto Restaurant.
- Any remaining balance can be used on a separate visit, providing the gift card has not expired.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase OR 12 months from the last top-up date.
- Any remaining balance that is left on the card once it’s expired is forfeited.
- This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Experience gift cards i.e ‘£100 Steak Experience for Two’ can be used as cash against your bill and does not need to be used for the Steak Experience. The experiences are simply suggestions for what the value could be used against.
- Experience gift cards are digital-only and cannot be posted.
- Gift cards cannot be used on Click & Collect or Deliveroo services.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you require any further information, please email [email protected] – postal address, Gusto Restaurants, 81 King St, Knutsford, WA16 6DX
Prosecco offer limited to one glass per graduate.
Offer only available to those dining from the Graduation Set Menu.
Complimentary drink will be Gusto Prosecco only.