Gusto Restaurants Ltd
81 King Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6DX
Gusto Gold Rewards & Partnerships
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applies to your use of Gusto Gold Rewards by Gusto Restaurants Ltd.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd is registered in England and Wales. The registered name is Gusto Restaurants Ltd. Their registered office is at Gusto Restaurants, 81 King St, Knutsford, WA16 6DX. Their VAT number is 187821863.
- Gusto Gold Rewards is the loyalty scheme ran solely by Gusto Restaurants Ltd. You do not have a physical card – your unique QR code is hosted in the Rewards platform.
- Gusto Gold Rewards is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over.
- Gusto Gold Rewards is not the same as the Dining Club. Being a Dining Club member does not guarantee you a Gusto Gold Rewards account.
- Only one Gusto Gold Rewards account can be registered per email address. This email cannot be registered if it is already registered as a Gusto Dining Club member.
- You can use your Gusto Gold Rewards account at each of our 14 restaurants across the United Kingdom. These are:
Gusto Alderley Edge, Gusto Birmingham, Gusto Cheadle Hulme, Gusto Cookridge, Gusto Didsbury, Gusto Edinburgh, Gusto Heswall, Gusto Knutsford, Gusto Leeds, Gusto Liverpool, Gusto Manchester, Gusto Newcastle, Gusto Nottingham, Gusto Oxford.
To use your Gusto Gold Rewards account, you must have the QR code associated with your account scanned by one of our staff before paying the bill. Showing staff the card is not enough.
- To register for Gusto Gold Rewards, you must visit our website at www.gustorewards.com. To do so, you will need to provide a valid email address.
- It is not compulsory to consent to marketing communications, however in opting out you accept that you may not be in the first group of people to hear about new rewards and offers.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gusto Gold Rewards account which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. The account will become invalid and all rewards and cashback will be immediately removed from the card.
- It is strictly prohibited for someone to join Gusto Gold Rewards more than once to benefit for any privilege. Failure to adhere to these conditions could result in your membership being retracted.
- For every whole £1 spent, 5p is earned in cashback and added to your balance. Any additional spend in pence is dropped and not added to your cashback balance. An example:
Total Spend £29.85
£29 earns £1.45 cashback. Other 85p spend is dropped (not a full pound in value) and therefore isn’t added to the balance
- You must present your Gold Rewards card (app) during your visit in order to collect cashback.
- You can check your current cashback balance at any time by logging in to the Gusto Gold Rewards platform, and selecting the ‘My Rewards’ section. Alternatively, if you provide a member of staff with your unique QR code, they can check this for you in the restaurant.
- Cashback can be earned at all times in the restaurant, on all menus (including set menus).
- Cashback cannot be earned against takeout orders – both collection and through Deliveroo.
- Cashback balance is only redeemable in Gusto Italian- no cash alternative is available
- You must register with Gusto Gold Rewards to start earning cashback.
- Cashback expires exactly a year after being earned.
- Cashback cannot be exchanged between accounts or merged from one account to another. It cannot be shared with other people. A bill can not be split to share cashback.
- Cashback is only valid against food and drink purchases.
- Cashback cannot be added from previous visits. Once the bill has been paid and the account has been closed, you are unable to receive cashback retrospectively.
- Cashback cannot be added for full venue buyout bookings.
- When redeeming cashback, if the value being redeemed is lower than the total value of the bill, the remaining amount will need to be paid as normal. For example, if you have £20 cashback and the bill is £30 – you will need to pay the remaining £10 as normal.
- When redeeming cashback, the amount of discount is automatically removed from your Gusto Gold Rewards account. For example, if you have £30 cashback and use £10 of it on a visit – you will be left with £20 cashback.
- Cashback cannot be earned during the January Sale or any other day deemed special by Gusto Restaurants Ltd.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserve the right to correct or amend the amount of cashback value in your account if we deem there to be foul play. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact us on [email protected]. We will reply to all emails within 7 working days.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme and cashback value offered at any time. In the event of doing so, all historical balances will remain unaffected – this would only ever affect future transactions.
REWARDS AND OFFERS
- To redeem a reward or an offer, you must show your unique QR code to your server before ordering. This can be done either on your phone or as a print out.
- Only one reward can be redeemed on a single visit, and offers cannot be combined under any circumstance.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any discount or offer
- All rewards are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by Gusto Restaurants Ltd at any time
- Free drink options are an Aperol Spritz, a bottle of Menabrea or a 125ml glass of Gusto Spumante Prosecco.
- No cash alternative.
- Minimum of 2 people, no maximum.
- Available to book 7 days before your birthday and 14 days after your birthday.
- Online bookings through the Gusto Gold Rewards website only.
- Free drinks valid ONLY with the purchase of a main à la carte menu or party set menu.
- You may be asked for ID.
- Alcoholic drink can be swapped for a regular post-mix soft drink.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- When signing up, if you specify that you would like to receive additional marketing communications then you are giving express permission to receive email and/or SMS communications from us.
- If you wish to remove yourself from this, then you can unsubscribe via one of the emails received.
- To cancel your membership on the Gusto Gold Rewards programme, you can email [email protected]. Please include ‘Cancellation Request’ and your card number in the subject line.
- Once cancelled, cashback cannot be transferred to another account, or reactivated at a later date.
- Cancellations may take up to 7 days to process.
Managers discretion applies.
For any questions about the Gusto Gold Rewards programme, please visit our website or contact us at [email protected]
- The value on a gift card can be used as full or part payment at any Gusto Restaurant.
- Any remaining balance can be used on a separate visit, providing the gift card has not expired.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase OR 12 months from the last top-up date.
- Any remaining balance that is left on the card once it’s expired is forfeited.
- This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Experience gift cards i.e ‘£100 Steak Experience for Two’ can be used as cash against your bill and does not need to be used for the Steak Experience. The experiences are simply suggestions for what the value could be used against.
- Experience gift cards are digital-only and cannot be posted.
- Gift cards cannot be used on Click & Collect or Deliveroo services.
- Gusto Restaurants Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you require any further information, please email [email protected] – postal address, Gusto Restaurants, 81 King St, Knutsford, WA16 6DX
12 Days of Christmas
- Gusto Italian’s 12 Days of Christmas will announce a prize per day from 1st December until 12th December 2023.
- To enter each giveaway you must:
– follow @gustorestaurants
– like the post announcing that prize
– comment on the post announcing that prize
– follow the partnering brand (where specified)
- All 12 winners will be picked at random and announced via @gustorestaurants Instagram on Friday 15th December 2023.
- Where a prize contains alcohol, the winner will be asked for ID before being sent their gift. You must be over 18 to enter these giveaways. Please drink responsibly.
- Gusto Italian will never ask for money as part of this giveaway, should you be asked to transfer funds, please note this is not Gusto Italian.
- These giveaways are in no way affiliated with Instagram.
- Must be living in the UK to win.
- Prosecco offer limited to one glass per graduate.
- Offer only available to those dining from the Graduation Set Menu.
- Complimentary drink will be Gusto Prosecco only.
Early Christmas Booking
All Gold Rewards Members who book a table for 7 or more guests before 31st October will be entitled to a £50 voucher from Gusto Italian.
- Booking must be for 7 or more guests.
- Booker must be a Gold Rewards Member.
- Booking must be made, and deposit paid before 12th November 2023.
- Booking must be for the festive period 14th November – 24th December 2023.
- Guests must be dining from one of our set menus (Gold, Platinum or Festive Set Menu).
- Eligible bookers will receive their £50 voucher in January 2024 to enjoy in the new year.
- In order to receive your voucher you must scan your Gold Rewards QR code at your qualifying booking.
- The awarded £50 voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date it is added to a member’s account and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers (for example the January Sale) nor on Mother’s Day.
- We reserve the right to not reward a voucher if a booking is cancelled or not fulfilled to the requirements as listed above.
Bottomless Brunch includes 2 garlic dough petals plus unlimited drinks from the selection on the Bottomless Brunch Menu per person. You have 90 minutes from your reservation. We can hold your table for up to 15 minutes, however, this may eat into your 90 minute bottomless brunch allocation. The whole table must be taking part in the offer. As soon as the first drink is ordered, the whole table’s 90 minutes begins. Local restrictions apply. You may upgrade your food option to include the burger from our brunch menu for an extra £2 per person. A non-alcoholic option is available upon request, please enquire with your server for this option. In Scotland, the offering is Brunch with Bubbles which includes six drinks per person from the available selection. This is due to licencing.
Offer: 40% off your bill at Gusto Italian Cookridge
- 40% off your food bill.
- Must be a Gold Rewards member.
- Must present offer email & scan Gold Rewards card in restaurant to redeem.
- Available Monday-Thursday.
- Offer valid between Thursday 12th October 2023 – until 23:59 Thursday 23rd November 2023.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or set menu (including existing Gold Rewards Balance or rewards).
- Offer can only be applied once per table to the total bill, cannot be applied multiple times even if bill is split.
- Available only in Gusto Italian Cookridge.
- Not available for our experiences including (but not limited to), Chef’s Table, Pizza Experience or Steak Experience.
The information provided in this Competition will be used by the Promoter and any of its affiliated companies for the purposes of administering the Competition unless you have indicated otherwise.
The Promoter may send you further information about its products and developments which may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like for the Promoter to remove your information from their records, please contact [email protected]
The Promoter is: Gusto Italian Limited. Company registration number: 2177931
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Booking & Cancellation Policy for Gusto Restaurants Ltd.
Card pre-authorisation requirements: For some reservations on key days & weekends a credit card guarantee may be required to secure your booking. The pre-authorisation allows Gusto Restaurants to charge the card given upon booking with the amount of £10 per person for cancellation made no later than 24 hours prior to the reservation time. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice will also incur a £10 per person fee.
Deposit Requirement: For reservations of 7 or more guests, a deposit may be necessary to secure your booking. Deposits can be paid using credit cards, debit cards, or cash, and must be settled at the time of making the reservation or with an agreed timeline specified.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will result in the forfeiture of the full deposit, which is non-refundable. Cancellation on bookings with card pre-authorisation with less that 48 hours’ notice will result in an automatic charge of £10 per person.
Cancellation with 24+ Hours Notice: Should you need to cancel your reservation more than 24 hours before the scheduled dining date and time, you have two options: Your deposit can be transferred to a future date. Alternatively, you may request a refund to a gift card.
Reduction in Party Size: In the event that you have paid a deposit and your party size decreases on the day of dining, the venue keeps the right to keep a £10 per person cancelled.
Private Dining bookings:
1. Bookings will only be regarded as confirmed upon the Restaurant’s receipt of; signed Terms, a signed Credit Card Guarantee form, and a deposit (if applicable).
2. Minimum spends, deposit, and bill settlement.
2.1 The minimum spend for private dining bookings is agreed at the time of booking. This amount includes VAT at the prevailing rate but excludes a discretionary service charge at 12.5%.
2.2 The Restaurant requires the deposit and any further payments that may be agreed between you and the Restaurant at the time the booking is made to be cleared funds to confirm the booking.
2.3 Your bill must be settled in full on the date of the booking or prior when applicable. At this time your deposit will be deducted from your final bill. No account facilities are available, therefore should you not pay any or all of the final bill on the date of the booking, the Restaurant reserves the right to charge the outstanding amount payable to the credit/debit card details submitted on the Credit Card Guarantee form.
Thank you for choosing Gusto Restaurants Ltd., and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our booking and cancellation policies.